The Consultation Process
- Clients complete an in-depth health questionnaire and 3-day food diary in advance of the consultation
- The initial consultation lasts approximately 1.5-2 hours during which time the client's health history is discussed, findings are explained and a dietary strategy is agreed
- A course of nutritional supplements may be recommended if appropriate. In some cases, biochemical tests may be recommended. This enables your nutritional therapist to develop a targetted programme
- Tests (if required) are an additional cost which would be discussed during the consultation
- A follow-up consultation (45-60 mins) is used to review progress, and to discuss test results where applicable. At this stage, dietary and supplement recommendations may be refined if necessary
Need an individual consultation?
Simply call us on 07743 102877 or use our contact form.
Prices from £45 plus SAVE 20% for initial consultation! For more details please click here
Natural Reward features on UK Health radio
Natural Reward owner Laura Heffer will be broadcasting across Europe on UK Health radio. More details to follow...
How Nutrional Therapy may help fertility
A nutrionally balanced diet can help support reproductive health and prevent hormone imbalances, and booking a consultation with Natural Reward could be your first step to getting your body ready for a baby.
71 Croydon Road